At a glance
Date Posted: 28/01/2020
Expiry Date: 28/02/2020
Wage: £22,000 - 24,000 Pro Rata (per annum)
Working week/hours: 37.5
- Level 3 Training qualification ie Certificate in Education and Training.
- IT competent holding appropriate qualification in IT
- Qualification in Adult Numeracy/Literacy Level 2
- Good level of education – 5 x GCSE’s Grades A-C / 9-4 or equivalent.
- Training Provider Experience preferred
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Empathy with needs of client group
- Ability to work systematically and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate achievement of targets and working to deadlines
- Able to respond quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Outgoing, friendly and confident character, with good perception and motivation
- Able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role.
- Be open to Personal Development and willing to undertake further training
- Fully committed to the development of individuals/businesses.
- Be comfortable with stand up delivery with the aptitude and ability to delivery creative training using a variety of innovative methods fully utilising technology available.
- Fully committed to financial probity.
To successfully deliver our Traineeship provision in Hull via the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths/English) and the co-ordination of work experience in order to unlock the potential of young people and prepare them for their future careers by helping them to become “work ready”.
- Deliver training and assessment to enable learners on our Traineeship provision (Pre-Apprenticeship), to achieve appropriate qualifications in Functional Skills (Maths / English) Entry Level to Level 2 to enable learner progression.
- Minimum learner achievement rate of 75% to be attained together and 75% Positive Outcome Target.
- Supported by Regional Business Advisor, to secure suitable work experience placements for learners.
- Initial learner assessment and diagnostics to inform individual learning plans.
- Deliver developmental feedback to allow learners to progress and achieve.
- Maintain all records in line with YH procedures together with Awarding Body and Funding Agency requirements.
- Producing and utilising innovative learning material that raise motivation and self-esteem ensuring learners achieve.
- Maintain a minimum group size of 10 learners together with a minimum attendance rate of 90%.
- Liaising and building good relationships with other external agencies in conjunction with their Manager, actively promoting the provision.
- Attendance at external meetings and events as required.
- Any other duties as relevant to the post.
- To maintain own Continuous Professional Development with the support of YH, ensuring that minimum training hours are met and recorded & to ensure knowledge and skills remain current and up to date
- Be aware of and adhere to Company Policies, practices & procedures as detailed in the Employee Handbook
- To be adaptable flexible in line with contractual and funding requirements
Name: Leanne Eddon
Phone number: 01723 371481