At a glance
Date Posted: 09/01/2019
Expiry Date: 18/01/2019
Wage: £15,900 - 16,800 (per annum)
Working week/hours: 37.5
- 5 x GCSE/equivalent grades at A-C including Maths and English
- NVQ L3 Administration qualification/equivalent
- IT Competent with appropriate qualification
Vocational experience and knowledge preferable in a Training Provider/Educational environment.Desired skills:
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work systematically and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate working to deadlines
- Able to respond quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role.
- Be open to Personal Development and willing to undertake further training
- Fully committed to financial probity.
- Friendly and confident character, with good perception and motivation
- Correct maintenance of Learner records and documentation, ensuring a sound understanding and knowledge, for general and audit purposes
- Follow the Bursary procedure to ensure that relevant information is sent to payment body to ensure eligible learners receive appropriate payments – every Friday by 10am
- Assist Manager with preparation of Reports as required
- Support Administration Apprentice as required.
- Check incoming E-Mails and forward as appropriate
- Register and schedule onscreen testing for Functional Skills and Technical Certificate for learners
- Registration of learners’ qualifications.
- Answering of all telephone calls promptly and efficiently
- Liaise with external organisations and customers on behalf of Centre-based staff and the Company
- Liaise with learners in the event of non-attendance at Centre and provide reports to JCP as required.
- Manage and maintain stationery supply
- Ensure distribution of incoming/external mail.
- Invigilate exams as required.
- Complete Petty Cash/Purchase Orders by the 5th of each month
- Complete a weekly report by 9.30am each Monday
- Maintain tidiness of office at all times with adequate literature being available
- Welcoming visitors to the Company ranging from learners, school leavers and visitors from a variety of organisations – ensuring that they sign in/out accordingly
- Arranging of interviews / booking of appointments
- Undertake additional duties commensurate with the level and salary step for the role
Name: Amanda Lee
Phone number: 01723 371481