At a glance
Date Posted: 05/12/2018
Expiry Date: 28/02/2019
Vacancy reference: 1477459
Wage: £150.00 (per week)
Location: Doncaster DN3
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Customer Service Practitioner
Working week/hours: 40
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2) or Advanced (Level 3)
- Have a good standard of education preferably with GCSE grade C or D passes in Maths & English (or equivalent)– not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Customer service knowledge
- Lots of enthusiasm and ambition, with a willingness to learn and looking for a successful career in retail management. Many of our long serving Managers started as Apprentices and worked their way up.
- Pleasant outgoing personality and smart appearance.
- An interest in cars / cycles is an advantage.
- Must be reliable
To work for a well established Motor spares and accessory retailer. Serving customers, stock control and displays, telephone enquiries and customer service.
Being involved in the day to day running of a parts and accessories retail shop which includes car audi, cycles, performance and styling products.
Duties to include:
- Dealing with customers both personally and by phone
- Cash handling
- Stock control
- You'll help ensuring the branch projects a friendly yet professional image
Name: Mike Cording
Phone number: 01302 344294