At a glance
Date Posted: 13/05/2019
Expiry Date: 31/07/2019
Vacancy reference: 1534311
Wage: £7,503.60 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: Monday - Friday, 9.30 am - 4.30 pm Total hours per week: 37.00
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- GCSE grades A* - C or 4 - 9 or equivalent in maths and English is preferable but not essential.
- Computer literate
- Able to answer the telephone in a confident manner
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Confident personality
- Want to help people
An Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Other: Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for the Citizens Advice Scarborough & District to provide administrative support to the team.
- Welcome clients coming into the bureau contact area
- Explain waiting times and procedures to clients
- Provide information about the CAB and other advice services to clients from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues involved in the advice work process
- Provide a service that is based on sensitivity and respect for clients
- Maintain confidentiality about clients and their contact with the bureau
- Consult the gateway / advice session supervisor appropriately
- Work within agreed bureau systems and procedures
- Answer the telephone and refer calls or take messages
- Process client information collected at the reception helpdesk
- Provide client with information where appropriate, including details of other agencies, and point out leaflets / factsheets from Advice guide
- Create, maintain and archive paper and electronic filing systems in accordance with the office systems and procedures