At a glance
Date Posted: 05/03/2021
Expiry Date: 17/05/2021
Vacancy reference: 1687556
Wage: £8,450.00 (per annum)
Location: Murton, York
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administrator
Working week/hours: Monday - Friday, 9.30am - 4pm with 30 mins for lunch Total hours per week: 32.50
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Minimum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 3)
- This employer requires candidates who hold a 4-9 (A*-C GCSE) in Match & English
- Team Worker
- Excellent IT Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook / Word etc
- Good knowledge of Social Media (Facebook & Instagram)
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Driving Licence and access to own vehicle as office is in a remote location with no direct public transport routes
- Outgoing and confident
- Comfortable interacting with new people
- Self motivated
- Hardworking & Enthusiastic
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
We are recruiting for an office and events administration apprentice to work in our office at Murton, York.
You will be working for a busy events company that supplies DJs and Musicians for Weddings and Corporate Events as well as equipment hire.
- Dealing with enquiries by email and telephone
- Quoting customers via our CRM software
- Using Microsoft Outlook / Word / Excel
- Booking staff in for jobs
- Face to face consultations with customers
- Liaising with existing clients.
Previous experience working in Events and/or Sales as well as an interest in DJs / Live Music would be an advantage but not necessary as full training will be given.
Name: Jamie Greening or Carey Bilton
Phone number: 01723 364848