At a glance
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Expiry Date: 30/11/2019
Vacancy reference: 1572563
Wage: £10,400.00 (per annum)
Location: Leeds, LS27
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 40.00
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- English and maths GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C/9-4
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ideally knowledge of Sage (Training will be given)
- Good attention to detail
- Bubbly and confident personality
- Polite and well mannered
- Work well as a team and on own initiative
- Keen and willing to learn
- Level 2 Business and Administration
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in English, maths, and ICT (where applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
To provide routine clerical, administrative support and receptionist duties as the first point of contact for the office. The candidate will be based with Superequip Limited.
- Meeting and Greeting customers and be the first point of contact for the office, offer refreshments and inform the relevant staff of their arrival.
- Answering telephone dealing with enquiries and transferring to the relevant person.
- Assist with Social Media marketing and advertise our products, Facebook, eBay, Instagram and Gumtree etc.
- Keeping reception office clean and tidy.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Chasing customer deliveries with the courier companies and notifying customers.
- Helping with the product catalogue, website, offers and marketing.
- Prepare outgoing packages making sure customer receives goods by promised deadlines.
- Deal with service requests by email.
- Spare parts enquiries via telephone and email.
- Using Sage 50 system for checking stock, inputting orders, purchase orders, product pricing and contacting sage if there are any issues.
- Inputting phone numbers into the BT phone system and contacting their support when technical issues arise.
- Dealing with utility companies such as BIFA, British Telecom, Eon etc. contacting them when necessary.
- Sending statements and reminder letters to customers, reporting them to HSBC bank
- Dealing with small claims court for non-paying customers.
- Dealing with health and safety, keeping it up to date.
- Booking company vehicles for service, mot, road tax etc.
- To carry out other related duties as requested by the Directors.
Name: Jordan Tynan
Phone number: 01484 515156