At a glance
Date Posted: 07/02/2019
Expiry Date: 31/05/2019
Vacancy reference: 1490773
Wage: £187.50 (per week)
Location: York, YO24
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent), including English and maths required (grades A*-B/9-6)
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel.
- team worker
- able to work on own initiative
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good keyboard skills
- proficient in Microsoft packages including Excel
- accuracy in data entry imperative
- attention to detail
- exceptional customer service skills
- demonstrates professionalism in both written documents and their telephone manner
- ability to prioritise workload
- good time management skills
- willingness to learn new skills
- outgoing personality
- good attention to detail
Please note that CVs without grade results for English and maths will not be considered.
All training to be delivered in the workplace on a one to one basis with tutor/assessor support. YH Training is the training provider.
Other: This employer will only consider applicants with a minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) with grades A*-B/9-6.
You will be reporting to the finance and accounts manager. The role will be varied, from assisting with the day-to-day financial functions, to speaking with parents regarding their nursery accounts. Assisting with the day-to-day running of the office and assisting staff with business administrative duties.
- making outbound calls
- Excel spreadsheets
- retrieving information
- data input
- assisting members of the office with the daily business tasks as and when required