At a glance
Date Posted: 13/03/2019
Expiry Date: 30/06/2019
Vacancy reference: 1510653
Wage: £156.00 (per week)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Customer Service Practitioner
Working week/hours: 40
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- Have a good standard of education, preferably with GCSE grade C or D passes in maths and English or the equivalent – not essential
- A genuine interest in cars and bikes
- Lots of enthusiasm and ambition, with a willingness to learn and looking for a successful career in retail management
- Outgoing and honest
- Pleasant outgoing personality and smart appearance
- Must be reliable
You'll complete the new Customer Service Practitioner standard including Functional Skills in maths and English if required.
To work for a well established Motor spares and accessory retailer. Serving customers, stock control, displays, telephone enquiries and customer service.
- Being involved in the day-to-day running of a parts and accessories retail shop which includes car audio, cycles, performance and styling products
- Dealing with customers both personally and by telephone, cash handling, stock control
- Your help in ensuring the branch projects a friendly yet professional image
- Genuine opportunity to advance within the company. Some of our senior staff started as apprentices
- Unrivalled job security
Name: Mike Cording
Phone number: 01302 344294