At a glance
Date Posted: 13/02/2020
Expiry Date: 13/03/2020
Wage: £24,000-26,000 (per annum)
Working week/hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
- Vocational and delivery experience
- A1 (or equivalent)
- Occupationally competent
- Training qualification ie Learning and Development Level 3 /PTLLS or equivalent advantageous.
- Training Provider Experience preferred
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Empathy with needs of client group
- Ability to work systematically and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate achievement of targets and working to deadlines
- Able to respond quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role.
- Be open to Personal Development and willing to undertake further training
- Fully committed to the development of individuals/businesses.
- Be comfortable with stand up delivery
- Fully committed to financial probity.
- Outgoing, friendly and confident character, with good perception and motivation
To deliver relevant modules and assess apprentice’s progress in PMO/Warehousing in the workplace and classroom environment as required.
- Carryout Initial assessment of apprentices, plan and review learning.
- Minimum learner achievement rate of 80% to be attained, by retaining apprentices to completion.
- Maintain all records in line with YH procedures together with Awarding Organisation and Funding Agency requirements.
- Producing and utilising innovative learning material that raise motivation and self-esteem ensuring learners achieve.
- Maintaining own case-load of a minimum of 35 with assistance of ‘Regional Business Advisor’
- Attendance at Apprenticeship meetings, together with any other meetings as required.
- Liaising and building good relationships with employers and apprentices.
- Any other duties as relevant to the post
- Meet and exceed expected achievement/PO rates.
- Deliver sessions judged to be at least good.
- Learner Journey Audit judged to be at least good (including Initial Assessment delivery/feedback and reviews of progress)
- Internal TLA Observations show that over time at least 80% of observed sessions are judged good or better.
- Learner satisfaction rates are consistently in excess of 85% recommendation.
Name: Leanne Eddon
Phone number: 01723 371481