At a glance
Date Posted: 31/10/2018
Expiry Date: 31/03/2019
Vacancy reference: 1386665
Wage: £150.00 (per week)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Warehousing & Storage Apprenticeship
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- Basic maths and English skills would be an advantage
- Good time keeping
- Team player
- Accurate when working
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and Helpful
You will complete the Intermediate Level 2 apprenticeship in Warehousing and Storage including Functional skills in English and Maths if required.
To assist with the checking and storing of goods into the warehouse, picking and loading goods out, using pallet trucks to move stock, stock taking.
- Checking and storing goods in
- Picking and loading goods out,
- Moving stock around the warehouse
- Using pallet trucks
- Keeping the warehouse areas clean and tidy.