At a glance
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Expiry Date: 30/06/2019
Vacancy reference: 1513341
Wage: £163.13 - 307.88 (per week)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: IT Infrastructure
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 - 24 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 3)
- No formal qualifications required, however, candidates must possess a good knowledge of IT.
- Must possess good IT skills
- Microsoft Office skills preferred
- Training to be provided on all in house software
- Willing to learn
- Outgoing personality
- Good timekeeper
The successful candidate will work towards an Advanced Level Apprenticeship in IT.
An exciting opportunity to learn the role of helpdesk apprentice, ensuring customers have the right IT infrastucture and IT services available to them to enable their business to function successfully and give their workers the tools to do their jobs.
- Answering and transferring telephone calls as appropriate
- Logging calls to house on the hill software as and when necessary
- Server checking (under guidance to start with)
- Software building pc's (under guidance with)
- Software building servers (under guidance to start with)
- Producing reports for the IT Manager from relevant software packages
- Assisting Help Desk Engineers as and when required
- Creating new and amending existing network diagrams, documentation and procedures
- Administration as required