At a glance
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
Expiry Date: 31/07/2019
Vacancy reference: 1524200
Wage: £7,956 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: 34 - Shifts to be confirmed
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- No formal qualifications required, however, must be literate.
- Computer literate
- Must be literate, and able to spell and able to write letters concisely
- Good communication skills
- Able to learn quickly
- Must be smartly presented and conscientious
- Confident and able to deal with customers
- Must be tidy
- Able to 'think on their feet'
- Work under pressure
The successful candidate will undertake an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration, together with Functional Skills in maths and English where necessary.
An exciting opportunity to learn all aspects of office based administration within a professional insurance services in Whitby.
- Processing renewals
- Writing letters to clients
- Quoting for motor and home Insurance
- Dealing with diary list
- Dealing with incoming mail and queries
- Dealing with customer requirements, face to face and by telephone
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Processing new business and renewals
- Effecting mid term adjustments
- Dealing with money
- Re-ordering stationary
- Assisting other staff members
Name: Jamie Greening
Phone number: 01723364848