At a glance
Date Posted: 15/01/2020
Expiry Date: 28/02/2020
Vacancy reference: Part-time, permanent
Wage: £13,200.00 - 14,400.00 (per annum)
Location: Hull Learning Centre
Working week/hours: Part Time
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills Maths/English Level 2
- Level 3 Training qualification ie Certificate in Education and Training or equivalent
- Qualification in Adult Numeracy/Literacy Level 2
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a broad range of people.
- Empathy with needs of client group
- Ability to work systematically and prioritise workload
- Demonstrate achievement of targets and working to deadlines
- Able to respond quickly to change
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Able to respond flexibly to the demands of the role.
- Be open to Personal Development and willing to undertake further training
- Fully committed to the development of individuals/businesses.
- Be comfortable with stand up delivery with the aptitude and ability to delivery creative training using a variety of innovative methods fully utilising technology available.
- Fully committed to financial probity.
- Outgoing, friendly and confident character, with good perception and motivation
- Training Provider Experience preferred
Deliver training and assessment to enable learners to achieve appropriate Functional Skills Maths/English qualifications.
- Deliver training and assessment to enable learners (18+) to achieve appropriate qualifications in Maths and English (Entry Level to Level 2) to enable learner progression.
- Minimum learner achievement rate across all qualifications of 80% to be attained
- Undertake Initial learner assessment and diagnostics
- Maintain all records in line with YH procedures together with Awarding Body and Funding Agency requirements.
- Producing and utilising innovative learning material that raise motivation and self esteem ensuring learners achieve.
- Attendance at occupational specific meetings, together with any other meetings as required.
- Any other duties as relevant to the post.
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet and exceed expected achievement/PO rates (35% into employment where u/e)
- Deliver sessions judged to be at least good.
- Learner Journey Audit judged to be at least good (including Initial Assessment delivery/feedback and reviews of progress)
- Ensure attendance rate a minimum of 90%.
- To maintain own Continuous Professional Development with the support of YH, ensuring that minimum training hours are met and recorded & to ensure knowledge and skills remain current and up to date
- Be aware of and adhere to Company Policies, practices & procedures as detailed in the Employee Handbook
- To be adaptable flexible in line with contractual and funding requirements
Name: Leanne Eddon
Phone number: 01723 371481