At a glance
Date Posted: 25/03/2020
Expiry Date: 30/04/2020
Vacancy reference: OpenHouse
Wage: £8,775.00 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 30 mins for lunch.
Apprenticeship duration: 15 - 24 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
This employer requires A*-C (4-9) GCSE grade in English.
Training will be provided for the successful candidate on all areas listed within the duties.Desired skills:
- Excellent IT Skills
- Social Media 'Savvy' or good knowledge of the platforms, in particular Facebook & Instagram
- Confident Telephone Manner - Training provided
- Microsoft knowledge such as emailing
- Excellent communication skills
- ConfidentAble to abide to Data Protection & GDPR rules
- Smartly presented/Well dressed
The successful candidate will undertake a Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship (City & Guilds) You will be assigned a tutor who will be dedicated to aid and support you through the apprenticeship and will arrange monthly visits on site to the work place. A Business administration apprenticeship helps people to gain the skills and experience needed to work in administrative roles in a variety of organisation. It helps an employee to develop a broad range of office skills. The first stepping stone is an intermediate apprenticeship (Level 2) which is the equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A-C. Apprentices can then progress to an advanced apprenticeship (Level 3) to gain the equivalent of two A-Levels.
Other: This vacancy is located at Wykeham, please ensure you have sufficient transport to reach the place of work or have research public transport methods.
An excellent opportunity to work in a local estate agents on the outskirts of Scarborough. You will be working on the company IT, Social Media platforms and be dealing with customer enquiries.
- Meet and greet customers in peron
- Online sales
- General us of IT equipment
- Managing post duties
- Manage the companies social media platforms to promote business
- Assist with property particulars
- Filing paperwork and documents
- Emailing clients and other personnel
Name: Sian Harrison or Carey Bilton
Phone number: 01723 364848