At a glance
Date Posted: 16/07/2020
Expiry Date: 01/08/2020
Vacancy reference: 1637711
Wage: £9,815.00 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Lean Manufacturing Operative
Working week/hours: Mon - Thurs 08.00 - 17.00, Fri 08.00 - 13.15 Total hours per week: 37.75
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- GCSE maths and English grades A*-C or 4-9 are essential
- Some exposure/interest/qualification with electronics
- Some industry or work experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good dexterity
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Willingness to listen and learn new skills
The successful candidate will undertake an intermediate level apprenticeship in Leam Manufacturing Operative. A designated tutor will be assigned and will undertake regular monthly visits to provide support throughtout the apprenticeship duration.
DJ Assembly Ltd, an electronic manufacturing service provider, is seeking a Manufacturing Apprentice to strengthen the factory team due to increasing workload following the winning of several new contracts.
- This Apprenticeship will enable you to learn all aspects throughout the manufacturing process, gaining experience in different departments such as stores, surface mount assembly and test.
- During the apprenticeship you will be supported by a mentor who will help you to develop your skills. Training will be a combination of work based and tutor led training.
- The term of your apprenticeship will be between 12-14 months and in addition to receiving a nationally recognised qualification, you will develop skills and gain valuable on the job work experience.
- For the right person there is the opportunity to progress to a permanent position with further training.
Name: Sian Harrison or Carey Bilton
Phone number: 01723 364848