At a glance
Date Posted: 23/01/2019
Expiry Date: 28/04/2019
Vacancy reference: 1491435
Wage: £153.75 (per week)
Location: Halifax, HX5
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Customer Service Practitioner
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- Maths and English GCSE A-C / 4-9 or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Team work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Good work ethic
A-Safe are looking for committed outgoing customer support apprentice to join there friendly team to grow and progress with the company.
- Key contact point for customer enquiries & sales.
- Taking incoming communication and passing to appropriate sales contact.
- Process all orders and quotations
- Action incoming enquiries
- Pass leads to sales
- Liaise with customers on project/installation changes in collaboration with sales
- Ensure all activities are accurately logged on systems for analysis & reporting.
- Delivers on KPIs as defined & directed
Name: Charise Binns
Phone number: 01132 459712