At a glance
Date Posted: 28/04/2021
Expiry Date: 10/09/2021
Vacancy reference: 1705526
Wage: £9,750.00 (per annum)
Location: York, YO30
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Customer Service Practitioner
Working week/hours: Shifts to be confirmed between 8.30am and 6.00pm Total hours per week: 37.50
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Minimum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- No formal qualifications required, however, a good standard of literacy and numeracy is essential
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Keen attention to detail
- Positive friendly telephone manner
- Enthusiastic in handling customers at all times
- Willing to learn and take on new challenges
- Capable of working with a team or using own initiative when needed
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English where necessary
The primary role of “Customer Service call handler” is to answer inbound calls and make outbound calls. These calls involve speaking to people who would like to enquire about driving lessons, prices, courses and when they can get started with an instructor.
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls in a professional manner
- Provide customers with relevant information using customer service.
- Processing customer bookings and allocating over to Instructors.
- Dealing with Messages on CRM, keeping the messages clear
- Dealing with Messages on Facebook
- Making up training packs
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date with mileage/pass rates
- Uploading photos onto Facebook
- Ordering any stationery/ checking stock levels
- Updating the CRM with call logs/notes
Name: Jamie Greening or Carey Bilton
Phone number: 01723364848