At a glance
Date Posted: 13/05/2019
Expiry Date: 31/07/2019
Vacancy reference: 1532291
Wage: £7,098 (per annum)
Location: Hull, HU4
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: Monday to Friday 9am-4pm Total hours per week: 35.00
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- English and maths GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4.
- IT literate – working knowledge of MS Office & Excel
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good telephone manner
- Team player
- High level of accuracy
- Confident dealing with people
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach to work
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Honest and trustworthy
- Able to use and work on own initiative
- Able to follow specific instructions
- Conscientious and motivated
- Must be willing to listen and learn
You will have access to your own online e-portfolio to monitor your progress and access resources. You will be assigned a Trainer who specialises in teaching and delivering the Business Administration qualification; they will be with you during your sessions in the centre and also make regular visits to see you in your place of work. Sessions are kept small to ensure each learner gets the correct support and guidance throughout the duration of their apprenticeship. Upon completion you will be awarded a City & Guilds Level 2 Accreditation.
Other: Please check the location of Concept Engineering (Hessle Road), and ensure you are able to arrive for work on time at 9am Monday - Friday.
An Engineering company in West Hull require a Business Administration apprentice to the assist the Office Manager. This will be a varied role allowing you the chance to learn and develop your skills.
- Processing purchase invoices & maintaining supplier accounts
- Monitoring job cards
- Administration for incoming customer orders
- Opening and sorting post
- Answering the telephone
- Filing & scanning
- Ordering goods
- Additional responsibilities as required
Name: Sophie Ness
Phone number: 01482 222142