At a glance
Date Posted: 16/01/2019
Expiry Date: 31/03/2019
Vacancy reference: 1490703
Wage: £150.00 (per week)
Location: Leeds, LS10
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Warehousing & Storage Apprenticeship
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- Maths an English GCSE A-C / 4-9 or equivalent
Experience in MS Office tools, such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Counter Balance forklift licence (not mandatory).
- Calmness under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and manage several issues and requests in a structured manner.
- Ability to work within multiple collaborative teams.
- Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills.
- Display exceptional follow-through, personal drive and the desire to make a difference.
- Commitment to The DTP Group Mission, Vision and Values
- To consider the customer’s visibility and requirements of our services.
- Desire to present services consistently and predictably on all types of request throughout the team and business as a whole.
- Identify incidents and issues which are likely to cause customer incidents and escalations and act pre-emptively.
- Execute tasks in an accurate and effective manner.
We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual to join our busy warehouse team which forms part of our operations group. The purpose of this role is to provide support to our operational and sales teams, working with other warehouse operatives dealing with a range of IT goods and products entering and leaving the warehouse daily.
- Monitoring system queues containing orders waiting picking and despatch
- Control all items received into DTP Warehouse until point of despatch
- Work efficiently and effectively as part of the warehouse team
- Keep the warehouse working area clean and tidy
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety Standards
- Ensure timely and effectively communication with warehouse colleges
- Achieve the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Team Leader
Name: Charise Binns
Phone number: 01132 459712