At a glance
Date Posted: 22/02/2019
Expiry Date: 31/05/2019
Vacancy reference: 1504573
Wage: £15,000 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: 40
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- GCSE grades A* - C (or equivalent) in maths and English are essential
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft/Open Office packages
- Good keyboard skills
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Good customer service skills
- A positive and confident manner
- Keen eye for detail
- Good team player
- Flexible approach to work
- Interested in developing a career within the financial services industry
The successful candidate will work towards the Customer Service Practitioner Standard Apprenticeship, together with Functional Skills in Maths and English where required.
Other: The office is open from 9.00am - 7.30pm and the successful candidate will be asked to work some evening hours, on a rota basis. Maximum 40 hour working week.
An exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service. Cura are looking to recruit a sales support assistant to work alongside specialist advisors in providing Life Insurance, Income Insurance and Critical Illness cover for the mass market.
- Support insurance advisors throughout the sales process e.g. completing insurance applications, producing quotations and completing documents
- Perform general administrative duties e.g. faxing, emailing, inbound/outbound calls
- Ensure our service stands out from the crowd in a competitive market
- Providing quotes for advisors to use with customers
- Maintain long-term relationships with our customers and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
Name: Jamie Greening
Phone number: 01723364848