At a glance
Date Posted: 13/05/2019
Expiry Date: 31/07/2019
Vacancy reference: 1530394
Wage: £8,112 (per annum)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Retailer Standard Apprenticeship
Working week/hours: 5 Days (TBC) including weekends - 9.00am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 40.00
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- No prior qualifications are required.
- Good attention to detail
- Meet customer needs
- Passion for cars
- Lots of energy for working in a busy environment
The successful candidate will work towards a Retailer Apprenticeship Standard Level 2 and their Functional Skills maths and English if the learner doesn't already have these
Other: Excellent future prospects for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will need to meet the customer's needs, providing them with comprehensive advice and taking pride in offering the best solution for their automotive needs.
- Receive goods and materials into storage in a retail environment
- Process customer order and returns in a retail environment
- Assemble and display products in a retail environment
- Pick and pack products in a retail environment to fulfil customer orders in the shop, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Check and sort out problems with stock levels
- Assist customers to choose products and demonstrate and fit if required - bulbs, windscreen wipers, etc
- Process payments for purchases
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Be able to answer the telephone in a confident manner
- Cleaning, tidying and making tea
Name: Jamie Greening
Phone number: 01723364848