At a glance
Date Posted: 05/05/2021
Expiry Date: 10/09/2021
Vacancy reference: 1658860
Wage: £182.80 (per week)
Location: Harrogate, HG2
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Lean Manufacturing Operative
Working week/hours: 8.15am - 4.45pm with 30 minutes for lunch (Days to be confirmed) Total hours per week: 40.00
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months minimum until completion of the apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- Applicants should have the ability to complete a Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
- This employer requires candidates who possess English and maths grade A-C or equivalent
- Candidates should be numerate
- Literate and should be comfortable undertaking practical, direct tasks where attention to detail is important
- Candidates should also be capable of working on their own initiative
- Candidates should be conscientious
- Capable of good time keeping and comfortable working within a small team
We are looking for a new team member who is willing to learn and tackle new tasks, with a view to career progression in the long term. This may involve a complete change in role.
- Intermediate (Level2) Apprenticeship in Lean Manufacturing Operative
- Functional Skills maths and English up to Level 2 (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
With regards to the job role at Goelst, you will be involved from in-house product development and service departments. We produce bespoke curtain tracks and we have contracts nationwide for hospitals, healthcare facilities, ships, luxury yachts, private dwellings and offices.
Working on the production and assembly of curtain tracks you will be involved in:
- Manufacture of curtain rail and blind systems from schedules provided
- Booking out stock as required
- Packaging manufactured goods and stock orders
- Receiving and booking in deliveries
This position leads to a full-time permanent position, following successful completion of the apprenticeship, with the possibility of career progression for the right applicant.
Name: Jamie Greening or Carey Bilton
Phone number: 01723 364848