At a glance
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Expiry Date: 30/06/2019
Vacancy reference: 1511711
Wage: £150.00 (per week)
Apprenticeship Type/Name: Business Administration Apprentice
Working week/hours: 37.5
Apprenticeship duration: 15 Months Maximum with future full time position available for the right candidate.
Apprenticeship level: Intermediate (Level 2)
- GCSE grades A*-C in maths and English or equivalent are essential
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Competent in Microsoft packages especially Word, with skills in Excel and Powerpoint been desirable
- Computer literate
- We’re looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious individual who’s eager to work alongside a hardworking but easy going team
- As you’ll becoming part of a small organisation, it’s important that the candidate contributes from day one
- It is a requirement that the candidate will be willing and able to learn in house software
The successful candidate will undertake an Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration
As a member of our team you must be able to work together with the other team members in the following departments to maximise productivity. You should have experience with PC computers and the standard Windows Office programs.
Service Dept – Mainly dealing with the receipt and inspection of measurement instrumentation and raising the required paperwork to put them into the company’s service system.
Production – Assisting with component kitting, Assembly assistance, printing of paperwork using the company’s specific PC software and basic assembly of products.
Rental – Preparing items ready for despatch and organising final checking by an engineer, Checking the equipment back in when returned.
Goods In/Out - You will be expected to carry out general goods inwards/ outwards duties including the packing and despatch of consignments. Liaising with parcel couriers for collection of packages and using online website forms to organise collections from customers.
You will also be expected to carry out other ad-hoc duties as and when required including general reception duties & admin.
Name: Jamie Greening
Phone number: 01723 364848