Warehousing and Storage Levels 2 and 3
This Level 2 (Intermediate) Apprenticeship is for people who are employed in warehousing or storage roles, such as staff who undertake a range of warehouse activities and those in supervisory roles.
The Level 3 (Advanced) Apprenticeship is for people who work or want to work as a senior team member in a warehousing operation within the logistics sector.
Operatives in logistics operations, this could be working in warehousing and storage, transport or freight forwarding, whether new to the job role or having recently been promoted into the position.
The Warehousing and Storage Qualification will benefit both your business and employees enabling them to meet many objectives; listed below are just a few examples:
- Take responsibility for their own health, safety and security in the workplace, and monitor the workplace for hazards.
- Take action in the event of an incident.
- Place goods into storage in logistics operations in order to maximise space, improve distribution and reduce risks.
- Prepare and process customer orders and know how to assemble orders for despatch.
- Keep the workplace clean and tidy and maintain appropriate or required hygiene standards.
- Understand the safe operation of both mobile and fixed equipment with the ability to identify the correct equipment for the task.
- Contribute to the provision of customer services in logistics operations.
- Deal with returned goods, check to identify condition and re-label if required.
This is just a very small example of the outcomes. When you sit down with our trainer and discuss your requirements in more detail they will be able to give you a better understanding of the outcomes that can be delivered.
On completion of your qualification, your trainer will discuss any opportunities for progression onto further qualifications.