Business Administration Levels 2 and 3
This Apprenticeship aims to provide the skills and knowledge needed to work in administrative roles in a variety of organisations. For the Level 2 (Intermediate) Apprenticeship, these roles include, but are not limited to; administrators, office juniors, receptionists and junior legal or medical secretaries. Level 3 (Advanced) Apprentices will work in roles such as administration officers, team leaders, personal assistants and secretaries.
People in a wide range of office-based roles, whether new to the business administration role or those or who recently been promoted into the position. The qualifications are designed to cater for the wide range and diversity of job roles where competence in business administration is vital.
The Business Administration qualification will benefit both businesses and employees by enabling them to meet many objectives; listed below are just a few examples:
- Obtain the knowledge and understanding needed to complete core administrative tasks in a business environment.
- Manage information and produce documents, including, organising and researching information, and producing and storing documents.
- Support change, in a positive way, in working methods, products or services.
- Provide event support and understand the types of problems that may occur when organising a business event.
- Develop, manage and monitor a budget within an organisation.
- Manage information and design and produce documents securely.
This is just a very small example of the outcomes. When you sit down with our trainer and discuss your requirements in more detail, they will be able to give you a better understanding of the outcomes that can be delivered.
On completion of the qualification, the trainer will discuss any opportunities for progression onto further qualifications.