Customer Service available at Levels 2 and 3
The Customer Service Level 2 (Intermediate) Apprenticeship responds to the employers need for high levels of customer service skills within a wide range of organisations. Customer service skills are transferable across sectors and can be applied to many job roles.
Everyone who is new to the customer service role or has recently been promoted will benefit. This qualification is relevant in any customer service environment, including; Customer Service Trainees, Assistants and Representatives/Agents.
- Adapt behaviour to give a good customer service impression.
- Identify specific needs through effective questioning and listening.
- Communicate effectively using customer service language.
- Promote additional services or products to customers.
- Plan and make calls to customers in a way that contributes positively to the organisations customer service.
This is just a very small example of the outcomes available, when you sit down with our trainer and discuss your requirements in more detail, they will be able to give you a better understanding of the outcomes that can be delivered.
On completion of the qualification, the trainer will discuss any opportunities for progression onto further qualifications, potentially the Level 3 (Advanced) qualification